AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum
Leading fitout and refurb head contractor; Competitive salary package; Work life balance with rotating Saturdays and public holidays off!
- Regular Training and Development Courses
- Award Winning Top Tier Head Contractor
- Commercial, Retail Expertise up to $50M
Key players in the Sydney fitout & construction market, this builder has a solid reputation for completing high profile projects to a superior standard. They build projects in the fitout, heavy and soft refurbishment sectors up to the value of $50M. For cose to 30 years they've seen growth year-on-year.
Large scale commercial construction has been their core business over the years; diversifying to fitout/refurb in hospitality, education, and unique projects across airport infrastructure, healthcare, sports facilities and the entertainment sector.
By putting a focus on training and development they have created a long serving team with a culture of loyalty to the company. The directors have focused on the fitout / refurb sectors and built the company's systems and processes to suit these types of projects.
Having established themselves as one of Sydney's leading fitout contractors, this has helped them grow at a steady rate through recruiting the best. This is a company that retains staff due to the comfortable culture and progressive nature of the teams.
The Right Person
- A Bachelor in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Sydney experience with an Upper Tier Builder will be advantageous.
- Exposure to fitouts $5million+.
- A desire to progress with a company on a long-term basis.
- Must have Australian Experience.
- Excellent Tenure at previous companies.
This company's office culture is second to none and they thrive off keeping everyone happy and productive. A good work-life balance is expected so the sites shut down on all long weekends and you won't be working every Saturday like comparative organisations.
- Regular salary and career reviews.
- Varied projects that will keep you challenged and learning something new everyday.
- Social events and bonus schemes.
- An industry leading salary.
- Long-term progression opportunities.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Hannah Longhurst | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.