up to $70k + super
A Full time opportunity for a Project Administrator with experience in the Insurance sector. Fantastic Inner Northern location and team perks.
- Challenging, end-to-end role
- Well known and respected builder
- Inner Northern location
If you are experienced in Project Administration within the Insurance and rectification market, then I want to speak to you!
One of my favourite clients are currently looking for an experienced Project Administrator to join their team. My client are a well known and respected builder who work on multiple projects from minor repairs to new home builds.
The Role will include:
- Managing multiple and competing priorities.
- Preparing and scheduling project programs.
- Communicating with a large variety of people including clients, Insurers, Construction Managers, Estimators, Surveyors, Architects, and Engineers etc.
- Coordinating and managing all trades staff engaged to carry out works on site.
- Reviewing the progress of each contract daily to ensure deadlines, and quality targets are being achieved.
What you will need:
- You must have a sound background in working with the Insurance and rectification market to be considered for this role
- A strong background in on line scheduling and project management
- A great working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and MS Project.
- Experience in Contract Management/Coordination
- A Cert level in Construction is required.
They need someone who is ready to hit the ground running, so if you have the right experience, please apply today!
In return for your hard work, energy and professionalism, you will get the pleasure of working with a great team of people who are passionate about what they do. Above all, they want their staff to be happy and productive.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.