AU$80000 - AU$95000 per annum + super + performance bonuses
The client are looking for a skilled foreman to run the factory including aspects of assembly, CNC, quality control, dispatch, processes, staff, etc.
- An organisation where your development is always a priority
- Report to a highly knowledgeable and approachable manager
- Work for a company highly regarded within the industry
Our client is a growing, reputable manufacturer in the joinery industry. They have a team of around 15 in their state of their art manufacturing facility in the Canterbury-Bankstown region. They produce quality custom made joinery including kitchens, cabinets, robes, and vanities.
The client are looking for a skilled foreman to run the factory including aspects of assembly, CNC, quality control, dispatch, processes, staff, communicating with clients, meeting deadlines, training, etc.
- 40 hours / week
- Negotiable salary based on experience + performance bonuses
- Long-term permanent role
- Reporting to managing directors
- Previous joinery foreman experience
- Adaptable and good people skills
- High attention to detail
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Good knowledge of CNC, kitchens, edging
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Liv William | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.