up to 85k + super
North Western suburbs location for an experienced Production Estimator. With clear progression paths and a strong support system.
- Join one of Melbourne's leading home builders in a Production Estimating role
- North Western location, great team culture and supportive management
- Full time role with a strong lineup of projects in the pipeline
My client has been working in the residential space in VIC for over 13 years. Priding themselves on low turnover and their family vibe, they seek a like-minded Production Estimator to join the company long-term.
- Accurately estimating and assessing building materials required for each job throughout all stages of construction
- Quantifying materials and labour required on each job
- Preparing detailed BOQs and take-offs
- Liaising with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Utilising BOQ catalogue to estimate jobs
- Maintaining accurate documentation on all files
To be successful you will need:
- First and foremost a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to a growing team
- Minimum 3 years experience estimating in the volume space
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills along with experience in Databuild
- A strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
What's in it for you?
In return, you will become a valued member of the team. They pride themselves on the supportive culture they have fostered, and want someone who can fit right in.
This builder genuinely values their employees, and recognises that their people are their most important asset. As well as a competitive salary package, they offer various reward schemes for staff.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.