up to $120k + super
Senior Management role | North Western suburbs | Supportive team culture | Salary up to $135k Package | Interview ASAP
- Join one of Melbourne's leading home builders in a senior management role
- Fantastic opportunity for a manager looking for the next step in their career
- North Western location, great team culture and supportive management
My client has been working in the residential space in VIC for over 13 years. Priding themselves on low turnover and their family vibe, they seek a like-minded Workflow/Operations Manager to join the company long-term.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading all Operational activities of the Customer Service and Production teams, looking after the Drafting and Estimating teams, along with supporting all Operational targets and expectations
- Workflow management on a weekly and monthly basis
- Leading the team under our business strategy, ethically and with a mind for improvement
- Complete relevant reporting & auditing of the business
- Meeting set budget requirements
To be successful you will need:
- First and foremost a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to a growing team
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in an Operations/Workflow Manager role within Residential Construction
- Strong industry knowledge, including construction and permits knowledge
- Ability to adapt to change in work requirements and volume of work
- Strong people management skills
What's in it for you?
In return, you will become a valued member of the team. They pride themselves on the supportive culture they have fostered, and want someone who can fit right in.
This builder genuinely values their employees, and recognises that their people are their most important asset. As well as a competitive salary package and ongoing training and developemnt, they offer various reward schemes for staff including generous discounts on Their designs.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.