AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum + super + commission + incentives
Manage your own portfolio | Commission & incentives on top of salary | Monthly team events | Be in control of your career path!
- Autonomous role with flexible hours, reporting line to the Director
- Strong base salary + a company vehicle
- Join an energetic, supportive & outgoing team
Join us at an incredibly exciting time in our journey. Having grown privately to a $50 million turnover business, we have recently become part of a large internationally listed group giving us an incredible backing to tackle our next era of growth as a leading technical recruitment firm.
We have the fun, camaraderie & nimbleness of a fast-growing company, aligned with the benefits of a billion $ + organisation and are excited about the organic and inorganic growth opportunities that lay ahead of us.
You will spend 80% of your time on the road throughout Perth, engaging with our existing client base (1000 strong nationally) as well as taking opportunities each month to broaden it.
You'll thrive on daily face to face interaction, be able to connect with predominantly a construction-based market and have the backing of a delivery team based in our Perth CBD offices.
Importantly, you'll be able to track projects and work smart to prioritise where your time and energy is best spent in the autonomous role. Deliverables will be based around job roles registered and the volume of market engagement each month.
- Autonomous role with flexible hours with a reporting line to the Director
- Strong base salary, company vehicle and all the other tools required to do your job
- Commissions and milestone bonuses
- Monthly team drinks/end of month events
- Annual trip to Queenstown for our top performers
- Flexi days - finish at 3pm to seize the afternoon!
- Defined career paths and an outstanding training programme
- Work with a committed and passionate team that will treat you like family from day 1
- The opportunity to work with passion & heart every day
- Quarterly leadership development days
- Exceptional training and support all stages in your career
- Encouragement to build long lasting relationships with fellow Marbles and your market
- The satisfaction of ending your day knowing you have made a difference
Here's what our employees have to say about the Marble life..
"The environment at Marble is like no other place I've worked before. Right from my initial interview, I was constantly supported, encouraged and have felt nothing but welcomed into the team that really is like a family. You are always given opportunities to ask questions and grow your knowledge, as well as being offered some awesome rewards along the way. I am so grateful I have the opportunity to work here - I feel super lucky every single day to be a part of this company." - Jess
What You Need
- Experience in a sales representitive role (or similar) within construction/building supplies
- Well-developed commercial & contractual negotiation skills
- A team player who can work in well with an office-based delivery (contractor placement) team
- High energy, target driven individual who will take ownership of their results
If you like what you see and want to find out more, please give me a call on 02 8116 2200 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Eirini Voudoukis | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.