This firm has had some incredible growth in the high-end residential space within the last couple of years (and are continually growing!). They have mastered their evolving and adapting nature to the market changes. Their continuation of success over the years is due to their extremely supportive network and devotion to their employees careers, producing a low turnover rate!
They are currently at capacity with their workload, and are looking to expand the team by introducing a Document Controller to the team. they are looking for someone who has incredible leadership skills, brilliant communication skills and are happy to tackle anything that comes at them. This role will report directly to the directors of the firm.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD/ Revit
- Must have prior lengthy experience working in high-end, luxury homes end to end ($10m+)
- Prior experience as a Document Controller in an architectural/ contruction/ builder firm a must
- Strong understanding and skills in documentation and townplanning
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong people skills
Ability to take on extra responsibilities; has prior experience taking the reigns of a project
Must be driven, passionate and aspiring to be a leader