A boutique firm in the Melbourne CBD is looking for an experienced Project Architect to join their tight-knit team.
As a practice they pride themselves on a select number of high-quality and long-standing client relationships. Although they specifialise in education, they enjoy a variety project types.
This represents an opportunity for an experienced individual to take the lead on a $85m university project that has been recently awarded.
If you are experienced in the educational sector, have led projects from concept to completion, and class yourself as an all-rounder, then this role is for you.
- Min. 5 years of experience as a Project Architect (in Melbourne)
- Experience on large, top tier projects ($70m+)
- Strong understanding of Revit
- Skilled in documentation and detailing - though you will have the support of a 4-person team, you must be willing to jump on the tools as needed
- Experienced in taking projects from concept to completion
- Leading teams of up 3-5 people
- Experienced in education projects, preferably secondary and tertiary
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strong client relationships, and creating a foundation for repeat clients
- Coordinating with consultants and responding/dealing with RFIs directly