Infrastructure & Mining
Work with one of Australia's fastest growing OEM's in their South-Western Sydney based workshop.
- One of Australia's fastest growing OEM's.
- Training and development for growth into leadership roles
- Opportunity to develop your skills post trade
About the company:
Work with one of Australia's fastest growing OEM's in South-West Sydney based workshop.
- Service and maintenance of new and used equipment
- Diagnostics of hydraulic, mechanical and electrical components of all earthmoving equipment
- Fault find and repair all components of construction and earthmoving equipment
- Ability to move into a field service role
- Heavy diesel trade qualified
- Those with heavy diesel qualifications without post trade experience will also be accepted
- Experience working on civil earthmoving and construction equipment
- Ability to diagnose and recommend solutions for all faults
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates with potential for overtime
- Training and development to progress into a field service position
Application will be reviewed immediately. If you have the above qualifications and this sounds like the role for you, please call Jono @ Marble on 02 8116 2200
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Jono Streichler | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.