Trade qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanics wanted for Immediate Start for a reputable company within the transport logisitcs industry
- Job security -Strong pipeline of work
- Strong belief in Work/Life balance
- No Saturday work
About the company:
Work for a reputable transport logistics company that are nation wide company, in their Sydney workshop. Our client has been within the industry for over 25 years and is a family owned business.The company has grown sustainably within the last 6 years, with no sign of slowing down. Our Client promotes a strong work/life balance as well as being family friendly.
Looking for experienced heavy diesel vehicle mechanic to join their maintenance team and hit the ground running. This is your chance to secure a role within a well reputed company, that that continually grown over the last 6 years with no sign of slowly down.
- Monday to Friday roster - 40 hr week standard
- Morning shift 5am - 2pm
- Afternoon Shift 11am-8/10pm
- Overtime is available but not guaranteed
- Ability to diagnose and repair faults autonomously
- Western Sydney Location
- Heavy vehicle trade qualified with relevant experience
- 2-3 years post trade experience will be advantageous
- Own Tools (Hand)
- Experience on Japanese and American trucks will be advantageous
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates
- Family Friendly company
- Training and development to progress career
- Large modern workshop
Application will be reviewed immediately. If you have the above qualifications and this sounds like the role for you, please call Jono @ Marble on 02 8116 2200
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Jono Streichler | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.