AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + super
Pre-construction & colour selections. Small team, 1 colour consult per week. A lot of administration, set up digital marketing. 4 day week, possible 5
- 4-5 days a week - Custom builder. 2 years experience with a builder required
- Family builder, 30-40 homes a year. High volume administration, set up marketing
- Located in Liverpool, onsite parking. $55 - 60k plus super
Small family builder doing custom homes in the South West. Lovely, very hard working husband and wife team. Building 50 homes each year, offering you the chance to work predominantly with the interior design colours department. You will help customer service, estimating and the sales team. Work with the Directors and help customers to design their dream homes. You could even do some styling.
Reporting to the owner, she will give you guidance and direction, but trust you to work independently and she is there for any support you need - as are your colleagues who work as a tight knit team.
The new role will involve:
- Make appointments and resolve client issues
- Generally 1 colour appointment a week
- Internal and external colour selections, kitchen designs.
- Provide contemporary and creative design ideas and colour schemes to clients to assist the selection process
- Advise clients on potential upgrade options and assist them in making informed choices with regard to the merits and value of products offered
- Utilise the Design Studio to enhance the process and promote products from preferred suppliers.
- Maintain consideration of practicality and budget constraints when dealing with client specific requirements.
- Provide completed and signed Colour Selection Sheet, Marked up Colour Plans, Signed kitchen plans and any variations to the Pre-Construction Administrator.
The role is 4 days a week with the option to go 5 days as it gets busier
What you need
You will ideally have the following criteria:
- 2 years with a residential home builder is essential
- Previous experience in Customer Service, some colours exposure is ideal
- Evidence of proactive qualities and ability to work autonomously
- Open, approachable and friendly personality
- Work for a custom home builder - no designs the same
- Feel like part of the family, feel appreciated
- Annual remuneration reviews and promotions
- Onsite parking
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Lauren Campbell | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.