140k - 180k package based on experience
Multiple positions available with an industry leading tier 3 builder. Focus on mixed use and multi-residential buildings up to $40M
- Leading commercial builder who has stacked pipeline of work (multiple positions)
- Great support and well-structured team on high quality, medium sized projects
- Excellent salary
An opportunity has arisen with a highly regarded Commercial construction company who specialise in mixed use and multi-residential buildings up to $40M. They are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join them in a 50-50 site/office based role. With an impressive portfolio of completed projects, they have a busy pipeline of work upcoming and have the need to bring another integral team member on board to assist with the growing work load.
▪ Manage the successful delivery of the projects from inception to completion
▪ Drive the construction team & liaise closely with the Site Manager and CA team
▪ Assuring that project milestones are reached successfully & within target dates
▪ Produce and provide progress and cost reports
▪ Control all financial and budgetary requirements
Skills & experience required:
▪ Minimum 4 years' experience managing commercial projects - Apartment/retail/office experience looked upon favourably
▪ Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
▪ Highly developed programming & management skills
What you can expect:
▪ Work amongst a team of true professionals who have a great passion for their work
▪ Unique and high-end project involvement
▪ Great salary package on offer
To apply for the position, click "APPLY" or for a confidential discussion regarding the role please call Jake Crockford @ Marble on 03 8256 2244.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8500 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Jake Crockford | email@example.com |03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.