100k - 135k package
Rare opening for a CA based in the Bendigo region to advance their career with a top local builder whilst developing an impressive project portfolio
- Work in Bendigo with an experienced and supportive project team
- Grow your portfolio with variety of high-end projects
- A stacked pipeline of regional work means you won't be commuting back to Melb!
Our clients are a locally owned and operated commercial builder. Their scope of projects ranges from industrial warehouses, education, commercial offices, mixed use developments, government buildings & industrial storage facilities. They are a multi-disciplinary team who pride themselves on their flexible & professional approach to everything they do, which in return means very happy clients & repeat projects.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Hold a tertiary qualification in Construction Management or a construction related field
- Min 4 years' experience working as a CA for a commercial builder (tier 2 or 3 experience favourable)
- Exposure to commercial projects over $5M is essential
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Be able to work in high pressured environment
- Have a team player mentality but also be able to work autonomously
- Consistent pipeline of local work from repeat clientele
- The opportunity to grow your career with a well-regarded builder
- Supportive team with great systems and procedures in place
- Competitive salary
- A family like culture with social group and regular outings
- A genuine long-term career in construction.
To apply for the position, click "APPLY" or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or similar roles please call Jake @ Marble on 0428 337 488 or 03 8256 2244. Alternatively you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8500 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Jake Crockford | email@example.com |03 8256 2200 | 0428 337 488
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.