Infrastructure & Mining
2/2 roster offered for a Surveyor to work on a popular project in Northern WA. 2 years experience in an Underground space required.
- 2/2 Roster
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent opportunity
A major mining principle is looking for a Surveyor to join their developing team as soon as possible. The company boasts a world class training and development platform along with an environment that supports and encourages personal and profession development.
This underground hardrock project is located in northern WA and is supported by a well equipped and comfortable camp along side a local town.
Reporting to the senior surveyor on site you will be responsible for providing the safe and effective delivery of survey services to the underground mine, your duties will include but not limited to;-
- Providing reliable survey control to the mining operation
- Stope cavity surveys
- Survey data & mine plan compilation
- Marks up for development & production drilling
- Horizontal and vertical development control
- Updating survey information in the database
The Roster & Flights
You will enjoy working on an 2:2 roster flying in and out in company time. Flight leave from Perth and fly directly to the sites local airport.
- Tertiary qualification in surveying
- 2+ years UG hardrock mining experience
- Experienced with Surpac or Deswick
- Excellent communication skills
Along with working for a major mining principle you will enjoy; -
- Working on an established site with professionalism and a safety first culture
- Exposure to a wide variety of tasks that will keep the job interesting
- The use of the latest technological advancements in the mining sector
- Training, development and progression opportunities
- A healthy salary and company benefits
- FIFO in company time on an 2/2 roster
Please click apply for more information and to hear about to role.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8500 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Jessica Arthur | firstname.lastname@example.org | 08 6144 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.