$90k $100 + car + super
North West Melb location for an experienced Supervisor. With clear progression paths and a strong support system this role wont stretch you thin.
- Respected home builder - large scope of upcoming work
- Manageable job numbers and supportive management
- Established team with strong processes in place and clear progression plans
Excellent opportunity available for a professional and experienced supervisor. Sought after homes. Fantastic team culture. Industries top salary on offer.
- Very manageable site numbers conveniently located
- Work on North Western based sites
- Work with an extremely supportive management team
As an award-winning home builder, my client has a reputation for building stunning homes for everyone from first through to fourth home buyers. More importantly, they have a reputation for retaining staff due to their professional and high-achieving work environment.
To be successful for this position you will require:
- Proven experience managing the construction of high end volume homes
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to drive trades to strict time frames on site
- Professional and friendly demeanour with clients
- A carpentry qualification and/or Construction degree will be highly regarded
In return, you will join a team where professionalism is key and hard work is rewarded. Site numbers are limited at 12-15 per supervisor to allow you to give 100% without becoming burnt out.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8500 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.