$85k to $100k package
Design & execute the end-to-end project marketing strategy. Large mixed-use/resi project. Major developer-builder; plenty more work in the pipeline.
- National developer-builder - a true household name
- Office-based role with regular visits to site
- Work alongside a supportive, long-standing and passionate team
This extremely successful developer-builder has made its mark in the Australian property and construction industry over the last 50+ years.
With a dedicated, experienced and highly respected team of industry professionals they have developed a wide array industry relationships on a national scale.
They are truly well-established as a professional, ethical thriving company, and have set themselves up for success - they are proud to have one of Victoria's largest pipelines of work over the next 5-10 years.
Current staff are proud to work for employer of choice; everyone benefits from an enviable, fun, outgoing and friendly team culture.
Who you are:
- Energetic, personable and ready to hit the ground running
- Someone who enjoys working in an autonomous 360 degree role
- Qualified in Marketing/Public Relations; experience coordinating media & creative agencies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in the residential property industry, specifically multi-res/apartments/townhouses
- Experience in public relations, media and dealing with creative agencies
What your new role will involve:
- End-to-end development and delivery of the marketing strategies for a specific project
- Coordination of internal and external stakeholders, both local and interstate (graphic design, digital marketing, finance, sales, etc.)
- Implementation of plans and campaigns including EDMs, content development, collateral design, lead management and advising external consultants on social media (when relevant)
- Monthly reconciliations of marketing expenditure against an allocated budget
- Proactively monitoring and analysing housing trends and competitor activity
- Compiling and interpreting relevant demographic data in line with different project stages/releases
- Assisting with future marketing plans and budgets
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.