$75-$85k + Super
A reputable home builder are looking for an experienced Draftsperson to join their Masters drafting team, based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne.
- A reputable National builder
- Inner city location
- Experienced Draftsperson | AutoCAD
My client are a renowned builder with award winning products, they are experiencing consistant growth, and as a result are looking for an experienced Masters Draftsperson to join the team.
- Developing designs in conjunction with the designer's sketch, in preparation with the final Master Drawings
- Ensuring that plans are accurate and available to meet Sales/Marketing, Construction and Operational objectives
- Collaborating and consulting with the Product Development team, internal and external stakeholders to deliver quality Master Drawings to the organisation
- Preparing accurate documentation for Purchasing, Construction, BOQ and Masters to utilize for pricing for the end product
Will be reporting into the Master Drawings Manager and will have the following experience
- Must have worked in product research OR have worked in a Masters based role
- Have the ability to create a plan based on a sketch/drawing
- Minimum of 2-3 years working for a residential builder in the Drafting department
- A solid knowledge of the residential housing industry
- A design background and working knowledge of AutoCAD
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8500 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.