$60k-$70k + sup + bonus
Unique opportunity for an experienced and dedicated individual to join a custom residential builder based in an Eastern location
- A busy role with plenty of new project opportunities
- Fantastic location | CBD Inner suburbs
- A competitive salary and bonus opportunities
My client offers an exceptionally inclusive and supportive culture and want to bring someone on board who is going to add some serious value to their operations.
This diverse role based in the inner suburbs will keep you challenged - no two days will be the same, with an exciting bonus scheme this opportunity is not to be missed!
- Working with customers to prepare everything for their new home to go into construction
- Contract manage from design & sale signing through to construction, work with council, private certifiers and other internal departments
- Build and maintain strong and welcoming relationships with customers
- Work to resolve issues and conflict - customers can be very emotionally involved - having empathy and helping to provide solutions are a big part of this role
- Liaise with various internal departments and external authorities to amend documents
- Complete daily/weekly work-flow tasks with Sales and Operation Managers by following the work-flow management program and ensuring all tasks are completed and followed up with all key stakeholders in a timely and effective manner
- Develop work-flow folders on the server and Data Build for All new clients
- Other required administration support and duties and adhoc projects as required
What you will need:
- Previous experience working in the residential sector
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with customers, fellow employees and external suppliers.
- High attention to detail and accurately checks tasks
- Effectively manage own time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Good presentation
- Friendly persona and ability to work in open plan office for a small/medium business
- Work for a family like business, beautiful product and great market reputation
- Open plan, friendly office
- Long standing managers who really are passionate about the business.
- A lot of future work and career stability
- Competitive bonus structure in place
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8500 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.