A QLD & NSW family home builder is looking for an experienced Sales Estimator to join the team.
They have a really lovely office of kind and helpful people, working together to create beautiful new homes in NSW. A career here will see you rewarded and appreciated for your hard work and passion to excel.
The team gets along really well, and its a relaxed working environment. The office has a swimming pool, and also very close to the water, cafes and beautiful outlook.
Report to the Estimating Manager, he has strong industry knowledge, an easy approach and enjoyment of problem solving.
The new role will involve:
- Provide accurate pricing for contracts and variations including appropriate margin considerations
- No customisation - standard designs only no changes
- Current estimators have 12-15 jobs running at any given time
- Run off excel, then move to a new estimating system in time
- Maintain organised files and appropriate documentation of completed work
- Produce accurate documentation within budgeted timelines
- Resolving ordering oversights and making amendments as required
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of company products and services
- Excellent customer service skills, working with supervisors, suppliers, trades people, agents and contractors, maintaining and improving at all times.
What you need
You will ideally have the following criteria:
- Experience from a project home builder
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Evidence of proactive qualities and ability to work autonomously
- Experience in sales estimating
- Construction knowledge and a trade background favourable
- Competency with Microsoft Office
- A generous salary
- A supportive workplace culture
- Mentoring and industry experienced leadership
- Work is recognised and rewarded