Infrastructure & Mining
Senior spare parts interpreter wanted a reputable mech & elec mining contractor in Mudgee. Relocate to the beautiful regional wine country in NSW.
- Work for an established and growing Mech & Elec mining contractor in Mudgee
- Enjoy providing technical working in an interesting role that will challenge you
- Relocate to a beautiful picturesque region of NSW - Relocation costs paid
A well know and highly regarded electrical and mechanical maintenance subcontractor, with over 30 years of service in the mining, civil infrastructure and construction industries. Employing around 150 people over 5 divisions this growing business has bright future ahead.
Reporting to the regional manager you will play an essential role within the Mudgee business division working closely with your field service tech teams, suppliers and mining clients. You will enjoy interfacing with multiple networks ensuing clients and the tech serviced teams are serviced and supported to the highest level. Your duties will include; -
- Providing technical advice on products and recommendations
- Working closely with a parts database to identify and locate parts required
- Sourcing parts from suppliers outside of the usual supply chain
- Managing client purchases through internal systems and paperwork
- Providing accurate quotes
- Manage and maintain stock levels of inventory & pricing
- Processing transactions and invoicing
- 75% office/ depot focused, 25% on the road seeing clients/ suppliers face to face
The Location & Hours
The depot is located in Mudgee, regional NSW. Your standard hours will be 7.00am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday, 45 hours per week.
Your Skills & Experience
Previous experience within a spare parts role and experience selling products will be highly regarded however not essential. You will have to offer; -
- Trade qualified - Mechanical or Electrical (highly regarded)
- A solid understanding of mobile plant/ heavy vehicle parts (essential)
- The ability to provide technical advice on parts
- Highly organised, with strong relationship building qualities
- Sales acumen (highly regarded, not essential)
- NSW manual driver's license
This is a great opportunity to join a mid-tier growing reputable mech and elec contractor. You will thoroughly enjoy being connected to the business throughout it's 5 divisions and play an essential part in the grow and profitability of the Mudgee division. Other benefits include; -
- Permanent role with annual leave & carer's leave
- Full job security working in a busy and growing division
- Being a part of a team with a fantastic and close-knit culture
- Attractive hourly rate plus superannuation on all hours
- Career progression, training & development opportunities
If you come from a trade qualified background or have experience within spare parts this is a great opportunity for you to progress your career working for an established and well-connected company.
Apply now for more information and a further run down on the role, or call Josh Little-Jones at Marble on 02 8116 2200/ 0420 462 066.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Josh Little-Jones | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.