Design & Architecture
Hourly rate + super
Get a foot in the door with a well-known top tier firm to work on high-profile projects, with an opportunity to go permanent
- Fantastic culture with regular activities and sports events!
- Convenient CBD location
- Get a foot in the door with a well-established firm on exciting projects
A well recognised practice in Melbourne CBD has a number of apartments projects going out for tender and is looking for an exceptional Documentor skilled in Revit to join their team!
They are highly collaborative and work primarily on residential projects; from boutique to large apartments, townhouses and masterplanning.
- Relevant degree or qualification in building design or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of industry experience as a Documentor
- Min. 3 years Revit experience
- Must have previous experience in residential projects, ideally in multi-residential and townhouses
- Skilled in townplanning, design documentation and construction documentation
- On-site experience is ideal and highly preferred
- Portfolio of own documentation and detailed work demonstrating relevant skill
Please apply now if you attain all the above requirements and are interested in the role, or call Belinda Lonigro on 03 8256 2244 for a confidential chat!
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Belinda Lonigro | firstname.lastname@example.org | 03 8256 2244
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.