Design & Architecture
Leadership role with a national practice. Initial focus is a $80m project. Strong client relationships; plenty of future work across all sectors.
- Senior leadership role with a national practice
- Lead a team on a 50-storey multi-res project initially
- Strong client relationships; plenty of work across multiple sectors
Reporting to the Melbourne Directors of this national top-tier practice, this Senior Project Architect/Senior Project Leader role is an opportunity you won't often find.
Beyond 2019-2020, this architecture practice is already earmarked for some of Australia's largest projects in health, university and community sectors (currently at design phase) - very few companies can claim such a healthy pipeline of work and guaranteed career stability.
Your initial focus will be leading the delivery of a major high-rise apartment project with one of the firm's longest-standing clients.
You'll have the support of a talented project team, and will be responsible for:
- overseeing all documentation (established Revit system)
- coordinating and liaising with consultants
- maintaining strong client relationships
- high-level contract administration
- responding to RFIs
Is this you?
- 7+ years of experience in Melbourne
- Familiar with Revit (min. 3 years in the industry)
- Experience running major top-tier projects ($70m+ build value)
- Familiarity with the challenges of high-rise developments
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- On site experience and first-point of contact for RFIs
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8500 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Belinda Lonigro | firstname.lastname@example.org | 03 8256 2244
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.