AU$150000 - AU$200000 per annum
One of Australia's leading and most experienced national head contractors with over 30 years experience requires a Senior Estimator. Call 0731832200
- Work closely with senior management and high profile clients
- National builder with strong systems and processes in place
- Low staff turnover & long standing department heads
One of Australia's leading and most experienced head contractors with over 30 years experience within the national market. Their sole focus is on their end to end holistic delivery for their clients with their "can do" approach and performance orientated culture. They have seen significant growth in three states with over 200+ staff and department heads with 20+ years company experience.
This business likes to constantly challenge and question systems, processes and construction techniques to ensure that they are at the forefront of the market. It's never just about one project for this builder but creating long lasting relationships with a reputation for being easy to deal with is their legacy. They have over the last 30 years developed a trusted network of partners who share and support our their core values.
Their clients range from large corporate to small business and include some of Queensland largest retail and industrial brands in the market. They are now looking for an experienced Senior Estimator to join the team and become a long term partner for the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assess tender submissions and liaise with sub contractors, suppliers and consultants
- Carry out quantity take offs or produce estimates based on bill of quantities
- Identify and detail cost-specific risks and opportunities
- Produce cost plans for D&C and Hard Dollar projects
- 5+ years experience Estimating in the Brisbane market
- Strong tenure with previous employer
- Experience on retail, shopping centre's,industrial and warehouse projects
- Knowledge of computer based estimating packages (BuildSoft) an advantage
- Ability to estimate from first principles
Local experience and developed relationships with consultants, clients, sub contractors and suppliers is essential
- An organisation that genuinely care about the well being of their staff, enjoy a sensational working environment
- Long standing, experienced department heads to continue your professional development
- Open plan and open door policies to Senior Management
- A builder that understands family values and ensures they are alive in the workplace.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Devon Endersby | email@example.com | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.