AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + commissions - OTE $100-160k+
Fast track your career and be a superstar recruiter alongside a in a highly successful team. Be highly driven by targets, goals & commissions!
- We have a positive reputation & respected name in the construction industry
- At Marble we embrace the opportunity to think big and stay ahead of the curve
- Established and successful, flagship desk which is full of opportunity
To join us at Marble we want you to be empowered to succeed in a collaborative and energetic environment, where everyone's success is a team celebration. With leading training programmes, and a supportive family like business, we ensure you have all the tools you need to be a successful at Marble. We've always believed that the beating heart and the soul of our business is the people within, and that the #1 uncompromising box that all applicants must tick, is culture fit.
- This is a highly established, flagship position throughout our national business, one which rarely becomes available.
- With deep-seated client relationships with some of Australia's most recognised commercial construction firms, and highly established candidate pools, this is an excellent opportunity for both experienced recruiters and proven sales people.
- In this office you will be working alongside some highly experienced consultants, so you will also benefit from a strong team environment and receive excellent ongoing leadership and training.
The Benefits of working a Marble are endless;
- Generous base salary + commissions up to 40% - OTE $100-160k+
- Fast tracked career progressionand leadership opportunities
- Flexi days allowing you to finish work for the day at 3pm
- Extended annual leave giving you 23 days off a year
- Want to learn an instrument? Marble gives you $500 towards your biggest passion
- An incredibly positive, motivated and supportive team
- Competitive salary packages and a leading commission scheme paid every month
- Monthly 'Top Performer' awards and group all-expense paid outings to celebrate successes
You will have
- A hunger for development and drive to succeed in your career
- Have sales or recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment, working to set targets
- You are a sociable individual both inside and outside of work and enjoy being a part of a team
- The ability to engage and hold conversations with key stakeholders both over the phone and in person
- Good tenure at companies, where good relationships are still held
Like what you see and want to hear more? Call me today for a confidential chat on 02 8116 2200 or 0428 685 526 email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.