Design & Architecture
Take ownership of a complex $100m university project, work alongside the Design Director and have complete design freedom!
- Be an integral player in the design team at a tier one firm
- Practice recognised for creating unique designs and buildings
- Newly designed open-planned office space in the heart of Melbourne CBD
A multi-award winning architectural and urban design practice is currently seeking a highly talented and vibrant Design Architect to join their amazing team!
Located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD and easy access to public transport, parks, shops and cafes, and this practice being one of Australia's largest design practices, they have come along way in the last 20+ years! They work across a range of sectors such as cultural projects, public buildings, commercial, justice facilities, urban design projects and residential, whilst specialising in higher education and university projects as well as health projects! They have an incredible career progression/development program with a very low turnover rate. With one individual advancing from a student there all the way to an Associate level within 5 years, it's definitely a place that rewards people for their hard work!
- Australian recognised degree or qualifications and must be Registered
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience as a Design Architect or a Design focused role
- Must be highly proficient in Revit; Revit test ideal
- Highly skilled in design and technical knowledge
- Must have exceptional skills in concept and schematic phases
- Great communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant skills
- You'll be working directly under the Design Director taking on a leadership role
If you feel this role is for you and is looking for more design freedom, apply now!
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Belinda Lonigro | firstname.lastname@example.org | 03 8256 2244
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.