AU$35 - AU$40 per hour + super
Tier one construction & infrastructure client. Site Engineer working on an $100m+ main roads project. 8 week contract role with potential to extend!
- $100m Main Roads Project
- Tier One Construction & Infrastructure company
- 8 Week Contract role
My client is a major, tier one construction & infrastructure company with deep roots in the West Australian market. They have strong and established relationships with a range of blue-chip clients in the infrastructure & mining space. They operate across a broad range of disciplines including; roads, bridges, rail, non-process infrastructure, major earthworks and mining related civil infrastructure.
They are currently looking for 1-2 Site Engineer's to join a busy Main Roads project. Working as part of a collaborative and experienced team you will be overseeing a mix of road widening, new interchanges and reconfiguration.
- Qualified Civil Engineer is essential
- 2-4 years' experience post grad, working on civil infrastructure projects
- Previous Main Roads experience is preferred
- Previous experience working with a civil contractor here in WA
- 8 Week contract role with potential to extend
- Get paid for every hour you work!
- Working in a team of accomplished Engineer's and a PM that has been with the business for over 15 years
To apply for the position, click "APPLY" or for a confidential discussion regarding the role please call Amelia @ Marble on 08 6144 2200 or 0417 994 601. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Amelia Beaumont | email@example.com | 08 6144 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.