AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + Commissions + incentives
We proudly do things differently, constantly evolve and are passionate to the core about exceeding the expectations of both clients and job seekers.
- Become an expert in your field & develop relationships with great people
- Join a high performing office that offers support and advise when needed
- Established and successful, flagship desk which is full of opportunity
Here at Marble we are firmly focused on the future of our candidates, our clients, our industries and our business. We work tirelessly on our mission, creating connections to enhance lives.
Currently we are looking for a Business Development Manager/Recruitment Consultant who has made their mark in Australia's Construction space. You would be working within the QLD Civil Construction market. This is your opportunity to be working with a highly accomplished and experienced construction team.
Becoming part of Marble
We offer a lucrative salary structure (OTE up to $160k), as well as a suite of other benefits including:
- Flexible work arrangements Extended annual leave up to 23 days
- $500 annual budget to pursue your passions outside of work
- Wellness programs
- Annual overseas High-Flyers trip
- Weekly/Monthly events and team outings
- Clear cut career paths and promotion opportunities
What we want from you
- A hunger for development and drive to succeed in your career
- Have 2+ years experience as a Business Development Manager in a fast-paced environment, working to set targets
- Business related degree is desirable but not essential
- A sociable individual both inside and outside of work and enjoy being a part of a team
- The ability to engage and hold conversations with key stakeholders both over the phone and in person
- Good tenure at companies, where good relationships are still held
If you are looking for a career in recruitment, and like what you have read, please call Nicole Watson on 0428 685 526 today for a confidential chat and to hear more about life at Marble!
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.