Specialist Trades & Operators
AU$39 - AU$40 per hour + super, car
Mechanical contractor: industrial, commercial & retail around Sydney Metro. Up to $40phr + Super + Car. Plan your own days, run like your own business
- Mechanical contractor: industrial, commercial & retail sectors for Sydney Metro
- Offering up to $40 per hour + Super + Car
- Have the freedom to plan your own days, run like your own business
Mid-sized mechanical contractor who have been operating for the past 11 years. They focus on the industrial, commercial and retail sectors with their projects are typically from $1m - $7m in value. Head Office is located in the western suburbs with clients across Sydney Metro.
30+ people in the business, with organic growth in the service division, their tight knit team are run by a really warm, friendly and fair Director. He is easily likeable and genuinely cares about the people who work for him.
- Work on maintenance and repair for commercial offices and retail centres
- Break down service
- Preventative maintenance
- Minor commercial installations
- Minor commissioning
- Trouble shooting
Ideally 2 -3 years post trade, capable of servicing VRV, VRF, chilled water and AHU units. There will also be commissioning requirements from time to time.
- Trade qualified - HVAC
- Strong communication skills, well presented
- Ability to speak with clients and create positive relationships
- Excellent organisational skills, able to forward plan and schedule
- Good attitude
- Career focus will progress you through the business as it grows
You will be given all the training you require to be successful in the role. If you have been working on smaller domestic style jobs and are keen to step up and learn more, we want to hear from you.
My client are offering up to $40 per hour for the best candidates and will consider paying more if you have the experience to justify it.
There is a friendly culture and a focus on work life balance. Overtime is available but not essential.
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.