Specialist Trades & Operators
AU$110000 - AU$140000 per annum + Super and car
Tier 1 mechanical contractor focusing on commercial, retail and health projects valued up to $60m+ - Huge scope for career progression - Up to $140k++
- Mechanical contractor with major projects in the ACT
- Project Management opportunity with a huge scope for career progression
- Offering up to $140k + Super + Car
My client is a mechanical contractor who have been established for over 50 years and are continually seeking ways to innovate and grow, their main focus is on commercial, retail and health projects which range from $1m - $60m+ in value. They offer engineering, D&C, service and maintenance. They are known for delivering quality workmanship and are proud to have many tier 1 head contractors as valued clients. Their culture is supportive and energetic which is why many of their employees have been there long term.
Thanks to winning a large $10m+ projects in the Canbera CBD they require a motivated and experienced Project Manager. You will report to a supportive and experienced Construction Manager who has been with the company for more than 15 years. The team are all career minded professionals that enjoy working hard and celebrating their wins together.
- Variation management and negotiations
- Supplier and sub-contractor contract management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Maintaining strong client relationships
- Overseeing the site team to ensure the quality and timely delivery of your projects
- Upholding to the company standards and policies
On offer is up to $140k + Super and car for the most experienced candidates.
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Career minded and motivated to progress
- Well-presented and highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or HVAC+R
- Strong leadership skills
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take on a new challenge, please apply
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.