Industry Leading Tier 2 Builder
- Project Management Career Progression
- Industry Leading Tier 2 Builder
- CBD Based
For over 20 years , my client has been delivering high quality projects across the whole of Victoria. With their pipelines at a record high ,they now require a well rounded CA to come on board and help deliver up to three projects in the value range of $50m
Duties of the role
- Working with Site Management to coordinate site safety requirements
- Preparation of Site Specific Safety Management Plans (in conjunction with external safety consultants)
- Register and control of all project documentation.
- Review trade scopes, evaluate tenders, and negotiate and administer sub-contracts.
- Management and administration of on-site personnel
- Reviewing and assessing sub-contractor progress claims against work completed
- Project expenditure reporting, administrating RFI's and assist with head contract, progress claims, delay claims & external variations.
- Maintaining the budget for the project to accurately report on monthly performance
- Preparing cost forecasts and completing cost planning and budgeting as required
Skills needed to considered for the role
- Relevant degree in Engineering, Construction Managemen
- 3+ years of experience on projects ranging from $20m - $60m
- Demonstrated local knowledge of subcontract tendering, standards and procedures
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of overall construction plans and programmes
- Ability to identify key obligations
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal)
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.