AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + Commissions - OTE $120k - $200k+
If you haven't heard of us before, Marble is one of Australia's fastest growing, privately owned recruitment agencies.
- Defined career paths and an outstanding training programme
- Become an expert in your field & develop relationships with great people
- We are innovators, go getters and creators of opportunities
Do you have a willingness to succeed and a drive for developing fabulous relationships with clients? A recruitment or sales background? Looking to lead your own desk? Read on....
Life at Marble is about owning your experience and owning your success. Dogged determination and the drive to surpass the tough expectations of our markets is a challenge we welcome. In 2019 we are looking to add to our highly performing team, bringing in some top talent to take over well-established recruitment desks, in both white and blue collar markets.
"I can highlight all of the glamorous incentives and rewards that can be won and earned through hard work, but, what really makes Marble a truly enjoyable place to work, is its people. Since my first initial phone call to joining the Marble team, everyone has gone out of their way to; help, guide or just make time for me. I can honestly and wholeheartedly say I look forward to coming to work every morning." - Barry
- Generous base salary + commissions up to 40% - OTE $120k-200k+
- $500 annual budget to pursue your passions outside of work
- Annual High-Flyers trip to Queenstown
- Monthly team drinks/end of month events
- We care about people, who care about their careers
- With defined career paths and an outstanding training programme we will give you all the tools need to be successful in recruitment
- Work with a committed and passionate team that will treat you like family from day 1
- With our offering of 20 flexi days, and extended leave giving you 23 days holiday a year we ensure you have a fantastic work life balance
- We put on monthly team nights out to celebrate our successes doing the likes of, holey moley, comedy nights, bowling, quiz nights, cocktail making, we have weekly morning tea in the office, Friday drinks, international all expenses paid trip every year for the highest performers and much more.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience as a Business Development Manager working to targets in a fast-paced environment
- Degree qualifed in HR, Business, Management not essential but desired
- Have an eye for detail and know how to work and think outside of the box
- Exceptional communication skills and very well presented
- A successful track record in your previous recruitment roles
- Delivery and execution in every aspect of your working career
- Ability and maintain long-term relationships
If you like what you see and want to find out more, please give me today on 0428685526 or email me at email@example.com for a confidential chat and to find out more information.
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.