AU$120000 - AU$160000 per annum + super + car
Permanent Foreman/Supervisor position with a leading civil contractor that have a range of major civil projects in the western suburbs
- Permanent Foreman position with a reputable mid-tier contractor
- Working on major, long-term infrastructure project initially
- Fantastic basic salary + car + progression opportunities
About the company:
This is a reputable civil contractor involved in commercial/industrial sub-divisions and road infrastructure nationally.
A well-established organization and over the last 5 years, have grown to become one of Victoria's leading civil construction contractors
Currently undertaking a Multi-million-dollar with another commencing in the New Year that is sure to provide you with excellent exposure on a long-term build
A company with a reputation built on excellence, having delivered some of the largest projects Victoria has seen.
Initially, you'll be involved in a major civil infrastructure project in the Western suburbs overseeing a team of top-quality tradespeople and earthmoving operators.
- Day-to-day coordination of Leading Hands and Operators
- Run and co-ordinate site, section or area
- Responsible for subcontractor performance
- Chairing daily site meetings
- Run project, section or area to the construction programme, specification & budget
- Maintain & control all on-site records
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years' experience as a Foreman/ Supervisor
- Must have experience working on with earthworks, roadworks and services
- VIC Roads experience is highly desirable
- Exposure to projects worth $10M+
- Knowledge of different road profiles
- Fantastic base salary - up to $160K base!
- Major projects in Melbourne's major growth corridors
- Healthy pipeline in Melbourne's West - work close to home
- Working with reliable sub-contractors
- Growing company: opportunity for career progression
- Report to a highly knowledgeable and approachable Manager
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Paudie McGrath | email@example.com | 03 8256 2244
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.