$60k-$70k + super
National Residential construction company based in a prestigious Melbourne CBD location. Employer of choice with the industries best training.
- High performing, collaborative team
- Stylish office close to a thriving hub in Melbourne
- A business that is growing and has a number of new projects across Melbourne
Your new company
This National Residential construction company are experts in design, development, investments and management to deliver projects from conception to completion.
They are a diverse, flexible and an inclusive employer of choice who are committed to developing and retaining the best people and provide the best possible learning and development opportunities.
Your new role
- Overseeing general office operation
- Developing and maintaining office policy and procedures
- Managing office compliance
- Data management
- Managing office reception
- Supporting marketing initiatives
- Supporting a team of five agents
- 2+ years of previous experience as an Office Manager or similar
- Experince working in the construction or 'built' sector
- Initiative and desire to improve process
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office suite and Google suite of products
- Sound technical skills
- The ability to truly make your mark
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Fantastic CBD location, minutes from the world's best shopping
- Corporate and stylish environment
- Highly regarded company - will look great on your resume!
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | firstname.lastname@example.org |
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.