AU$95 - AU$105 per annum + super
A structured working environment for a builder at the top of the VIC food chain
- Manage the quality control of projects resulting in efficiency and profitability
- Autonomous role, take ownership of the documentation
- Opportunity to work with the management team to influence project outcomes
Who you'll work for...
Be part of a company that is a highly integrated, multi-faceted organisation with a strong track record in design, project development, manufacturing and construction and that builds over 1000 houses a year. It is made up of five business units all with strong support teams in place. A company with a strong presence in the Victorian building industry whom have a clear forward thinking vision.
What you'll be doing...
As a Documentation Coordinator you will be responsible for controling the quality of project drafting documentation received from clients, developed by project consultants and delivered to suppliers, contractors and construction teams, in order for projects to run efficiently and profitably. The role is highly regarded and makes up a significant part of the drafting team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will work in conjunction with the Project Estimator, General Manager, Business and Development Manager, review documentation provided by clients to identify potential issues regarding:
- compliance with building regulations
- compliance with Res-Code
- cost effective construction
- selection of appropriate materials & finishes
- construction efficiency
- conflicts in documentation
and make recommendations to address issues or achieve better outcomes for the client and the company.
Who you are...
The right person for this role with poses strong business accumen with extensive knowledge of National Construction Code and the ability to work unsupervised by applying initiative and self-motivation. You background will reflect the following;
- Degree or diploma in any of the following disciplines:
- Building construction
- Architectural Drafting
- Engineering - structural / civil
- Project Management
- ArchiCAD proficiency, highly desirable
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the domestic medium density building industry.
- Exposure to construction of commercial housing projects.
You must be driven with a sense of responsbility and urgancy whilst maintaining a positive attitude, enthusiasm and comfortable presenting to stakeholders.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Emma Williams | email@example.com | 03 8256 2244
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.