Design & Architecture
AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super
A leading interior architecture firm with a great reputation are looking to add a specialist hospitality interior designer to the team.
- A well established firm specialised in hospitality
- A fantastic view of sydney harbour from the office
- Lead projects of up to $150million
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Sydney architecture firm with an outstanding reputation are looking to add to the team. They specialise in hospitality and entertainment projects. The office is a fantastic location, is open planned and has lots of break out areas. The culture is really relaxed and there's a very friendly atmosphere.
What They Need.
My client is looking for a Senior Interior Designer. This is to work on a number of exciting hospitality based projects. Projects have previously been up to $150 million. These could include hotels, restaurants, bars, resorts and entertainment.
- Work on projects including bars, hotels, restaurants and the entertainment sector
- Heavily involved in the project design and documentation stages
- Manage and mentor a junior team
- Ensuring the project is delivered on time
- Have a great attitude and be a real team player
- Minimum 10+ years local post graduate experience in an interior design role
- High proficiency in Revit is a must
- hospitality experience is a must - high quality projects
- Good understanding of the food and beverage industry
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
- A forward-thinking business who are in a real growth phase
- Work on diverse projects that are not repetitive
- A great company culture
- Chance for long term career growth
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Matt Hayes | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.