AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + Commissions OTE $100k-$200k
Come to Marble and quickly unearth your superstar recruiter. Open to see real quotes about life at Marble from our consultants..
- We offer you a full training programme to ensure you are successful
- Launch your career in Recruitment by learning from the best in the business
- Join a supportive and energetic team who will treat you like family
Do you have a willingness to succeed and a drive for developing fabulous relationships with clients? A recruitment or sales background? Looking to lead your own desk? Read on....
Life at Marble is about owning your experience and owning your success. Dogged determination and the drive to surpass the tough expectations of our markets is a challenge we welcome. In 2019 we are looking to add to our highly performing team, bringing in some top talent to take over well-established recruitment desks, in both white and blue collar markets.
"Working in a growing team with supportive management has allowed me to develop a fast-tracked career development plan which has already seen me get promoted in a short space of time. Working in an exciting and interesting market, I have not only developed my career, but have learnt a lot about the Australian Mining industry." - Dylan
"I love Marble because of the atmosphere, everyone gets on so well together, we are out every 4 weeks and do so many social activities, it really is a fantastic, energetic, fun company to work for. Also the training is incredible, you are well looked after and management are always there to help every step of the way." - Oliver
The Marble Offer
- Established desk with commitment clients & candidates
- Generous base salary + commissions up to 40% - OTE $150-200k+
- Flexible work arrangements allowing you to finish at 3pm to seize the day
- Extended annual leave giving you up to 23 days off a year
- Want to learn an instrument? Marble give you $500 annual budget to pursue your biggest passions outside of work
- Exceptional training and support given to all staff at all stages in their career
- Monthly Top Performer' awards
- Annual High-Flyers trip to Queenstown
- Monthly team drinks/end of month events to celebrate our success as a company
- Regular incentives
- Mobile Phone
- Supportive, committed and highly performing team
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a Sales or Recruitment role, working to targets in a fast-paced environment
- Have an eye for detail and know how to work and think outside of the box
- Exceptional communication skills and very well presented
- A successful track record in your previous recruitment roles
- Delivery and execution in every aspect of your working career
- Ability and maintain long-term relationships
If you like what you see and want to find out more, please give me today on 0420462066 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat and to find out more information.
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.