Specialist Trades & Operators
AU$161000 - AU$168000 per annum
Auto Electrician / Diesel Mechanic (Dual Trade) wanted for a busy civil maintenance contractor in Sydney. Mon-Fri role with big dollars on offer!
- Secure a full time permanent role with a reputable mining/ civil contractor
- Earn a top wage 12 hours per day - 5 days per week
- Enjoy working in a diverse field service role where no day will be the same
Our client is a reputable and established Auto Electrical & Mechanical sup-contractor with a broad client base in the mining and civil industry throughout NSW. With unprecedented growth in Sydney over the last 3 years they are looking for experienced Duel Trade Auto Electricians/ Mechanics to fulfil their clients demand.
The Roster & Hours
You will enjoy working in a role that will allow you to work big hours and earn a top take home salary.
- Monday to Friday
- 6.00am - 6.00pm
- Fully serviced UTE and major tooling provided
This role offers the opportunity to work in an ever-changing environment where you will connect with a wide variety of major contractors and projects. Duties will include; -
- Field service auto electrical and mechanic repairs to earthmoving equipment
- Mechanical and electrical problem solving
- Fault finding, general repair & providing technical guidance and support to clients
What's on offer?
- $167,403.6 total package per year ($49.00ph + super)
- Well equipped modern company UTE
- Western Sydney workshop & projects
- Open to relocation (with assistance) or DIDO for those who live outside of Sydney
- Accommodation provided - $150.00p/w (for those coming from outside of Sydney)
- Permanent role with 5 weeks holiday per year
- Relocation assistance of up to $5,000 or DIDO where accommodation is provided
If you are a dual trade qualified in auto elec/ mechanics with experience working with heavy equipment/ plant we'd be keen to hear from you to discuss the role further.
Contact Josh @ Marble on 02 8116 2200 or 0420 462 066 for more information and apply now.
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.