Infrastructure & Mining
An opportunity to join a top tier gold miner in WA and gain experience from their on-going training and development program.
- Refurbished Camp Site & Workshop | High Safety Rating
- On-Going Training | Permanent Employment Opportunity
- 2:2 OR 2:1 Roster | FIFO Perth | $55 - $62 per hour + Super
We are looking for HD Fitters / Mechanics to join them due to the volume of work. We're ideally looking for applicants who has experience working on Underground machinery.
To be considered for these roles you need:
- Trade Qualified (Australian Recognized)
- Previous experience working on underground earth-moving machinery and drills - workshop or site based.
- Police Clearance
- Drivers License
- First Aid, Working at Heights & Dangerous Goods Security Card - Desired
- Must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical
- Multiple Rosters to choose from.
- $58 - $65 per hour + Super (Depending on Experience and Roster)
- Weekly Pay
- Incentives / Bonuses in Play which are easily achievable
- Long term work that offers career stability and security
- On-Going training provided from their OEM companies
- Good accomodation facilities & the food has been rated 9/10!!
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
08 6144 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.