Infrastructure & Mining
Super on all Hours
One of Australia's largest contractors with a presence in 3 other countries. They pride themselves in delivering quality service and workmanship to
- 2:1 Roster | 12-hour Shifts | FIFO From Perth | $55 - $60 p/h
- Refurbished Camp Facilities
- Permanent Position | Solid Remuneration Package | Super on all Hours
- One of Australia's largest contractors with a presence in 3 other countries. They pride themselves in delivering quality service and workmanship to their clients which includes some of the worlds largest mining companies.
- Permanent position with a company who will help you progress in your career
- $55-$60 p/h + Super on all hours + all other permanent employment allowances
- Work for a company who will listen to your suggestions
- On-going training and upskilling provided - you get to keep your certificates.
- Family comes first attitude, work for a company who looks after their employees and their families.
- Workshop and Field based on a surface mine
- Perform servicing and maintenance works
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Breakdown Repairs
- Participate in safety procedures
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Competent at troubleshooting and diagnostic
- Previous experience in servicing & maintaining:
- CAT 785 & 789 Dump Trucks
- CAT D10 & D11 Dozers
- Hitachi EX1900, EX2500, EX3600 Excavators
- Komatsu PC1250, PC2000
- Must have the following:
- Manuel Driver's License
- Able to pass a full pre-employment medical
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
08 6144 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.