Infrastructure & Mining
Super - Paid Weekly
Ongoing role available for Heavy Diesel Fitters located in the Perth area. FIFO Perth on 2:1 or 2:2 rosters - Career progression offered.
- ASAP Start | Ongoing Role, Temp 2 Perm after 12/16 weeks
- $55.00 - $62.00 p/hour + Super | FIFO from Perth only - 2:1 or 2:2 Rosters
- Full Time & Long-Term Stability | Career Progression and Ongoing Training
We are currently seeking Trade Qualified Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters for both underground and surface mine sites near Meekatharra, WA.
These FIFO Perth roles offer the opportunity to work in a fully air-conditioned workshop on well-maintained machinery. Career progression and onsite training will be provided to all and motel style accommodation provided. This includes en suited bathrooms, air-conditioning and all standard utilities such as TV, bar fridge, toaster and kettle.
- Diagnostics & Fault Finding
- Machinery & Engine Rebuilds
- Machinery Maintenance & Scheduled Servicing
Successful candidates will have experience on the following machinery;
- Sandvik Drills, Loaders and trucks
- Atlas Copco 5020 / 6010 UG Trucks
- CAT 1700 / 2900 Boggers
- CAT AD55 UG Trucks
- CAT D10 Dozers
- CAT 16H Graders
- Hitachi EX1200 Excavators
- Volvo A40 / A60 Articulated Dump Trucks
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Police Clearance
- Trade Qualification
Candidates must be based in Australia to be successful.
Please send a copy of your updated CV and relevant tickets to Grace at Marble Group or call for more information - email@example.com or (08) 6144 2200
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
08 6144 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.