Infrastructure & Mining
AU$56 - AU$62 per hour + Super
Immediate Start for the right candidates. Be part of a small, high energy team where your multiple skill sets & qualifications will be highly valued.
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidates
- Attractive Pay Rate, Plus Super
- Career Progression and Onsite Training
We are currently seeking multiple Heavy Diesel Mobile Plant Fitters for our mine site in the Mid-West Region of WA. We are focused on ensuring our people can be involved in the future of the business and look for new opportunities for people to grow and develop.
- FIFO Perth - 2:1 & 2:2 Rosters available
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Excellent Rates + Super
- The opportunity to work on both underground and surface machinery if preferred
- Field and Workshop based Servicing, Rebuilding and Maintenance of mining machinery
- Attending to breakdowns and performing diagnostic and fault finding works
- Writing hand-over notes and ordering of parts
Skills & Experience
- 12 months + post trade experience
- Experience on the below Underground AND/OR Surface Mobile Plant Machinery;
UG - CAT 100, 2900 Boggers, AD55 UG Trucks, Atlas Copco 6010 UG Trucks, Sandvik UG Drills, Trucks and Loaders
SURFACE - Volvo A40 & A60 Articulated Dump Trucks, CAT D10 Dozers and 16H Graders as well as Hitachi EX1200 Excavators
Successful applicants must possess the following, or have ability to obtain:
- Current Police Clearance (within 12 months)
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Relevant Licences and Tickets
- Must have ability to pass Pre-Employment Medical and D&A
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Positions are for an immediate start.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.