Infrastructure & Mining
AU$135000 - AU$140000 per annum + super
Long-term role with reputable mining company. 8:6 roster, fly in company time, flights from Townsville, great standard of food and accom - wet mess
- Great company/crew culture
- 8:6 roster - fly in company time - FIFO from Townsville
- Great standard of food and accommodation - wet mess and BBQ's
This growing reputable mining company require multiple heavy diesel fitters for one of their developing open cut/underground projects in the Cloncurry region to continue the maintenance on the machinery for the open cut and underground pits.
Maintenance and repair on open cut and underground mining equipment -
- CAT underground boggers and trucks
- Atlas Copco development and production drills
- Volvo, CAT, and Komatsu loaders, diggers, and graders
Fitters will be working a 8:6 roster, flights from Townsville will be provided and will be in company time.
What's in it for you?
- $135-140k + super p/a
- FIFO from Townsville - travel in company time
- Great standard of food and accommodation - wet mess
- Excellent site culture - weekend BBQ's
- Trade qualified - heavy diesel fitter
- Experience on open cut and underground hard rock mining equipment
- Able to pass a site medical
Applications being taken now with successful applicants to start ASAP! For more information please give Liv William a ring - 07 3183 2244 | 0439 277 940
07 3183 2244 | 0439 277 940
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.