Infrastructure & Mining
AU$149000 - AU$154000 per annum + super
Work on a cash rich 2:1 roster with a market leading contractor. FIFO available, good hourly rates, accom and meals provided, immediate start
- Long term - Permanent employment with major mining contractor
- Cash rich 2:1 roster with FIFO available
- Great standard of food and accommodation
A global earthmoving contractor with a reputable name throughout the open cut mining industry of Australia.
This large open cut hard rock mine in the Northern Territory operates on a 2:1 roster with CAT, Komatsu and Leibherr earthmoving equipment. The site is accompanied by fully en-suited rooms with a wet mess and good food.
- Workshop and field-based role
- Electrical maintenance, service and repair of contractor's fleet including CAT and Komatsu
What you need?
- Trade qualified and relevant experience
- 2 years' mining experience
- Experience with the electrical components of CAT and Komatsu mining equipment
What's in it for you?
- Long term - Permanent position with major mining contractor
- 2:1 Roster, FIFO available, great accommodation and facilities including a gym and Wifi
- Immediate starts available
If this sounds like the right role for you or you would like some more information the we'd love to hear from. Give Liv from Marble a call on 07 3183 2244 or on 0439 277 940. Apply now as applications are being processed immediately.
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
07 3183 2244
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.