New year, new opportunity to join a well-established company, offering support to a fun & high performing team. Apply today to join the family!
- Fast-paced office environment where you'll make a real contribution
- Enjoy being the key support resource for the senior leadership team
- 3+ years' experience in a corporate administration role
As a national recruitment firm employing more than 70 people through Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane, our goal is to have enhanced the lives of 50,000 people of by 2026….and we need your drive, enthusiasm, and can-do attitude to help us achieve this!
As a motivated, highly efficient and friendly individual with 3 years' experience in an administration role, you will play the key role of Office Manager/ Personal Assistant. You will enjoy the responsibility for driving key administrative projects, delivering high level reports, and providing top-quality support to a busy team of consultants.
Additionally, we seek someone with the experience and skills to provide support to the Director and local leadership team as well as to manage a receptionist/junior administrator.
- Being a key support resource for a growing team of consultants
- Oversee the workload of a Receptionist/ Office Administrator
- Maintaining a focus on our brand identity through social channels, our website and documents (internal & external)
- Maintaining our website (WordPress) and social campaigns (include email marketing)
- Ad hoc projects such as research, assistance with event management for charity days and internal events (including once-a-month nights out with the team and health & wellbeing sessions)
- Daily upkeep of the Melbourne office - ensuring it is presentable at all times
- Assistance to the leadership team including travel, diary management and ad hoc tasks
- Coordinating team meetings, minutes and agendas
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a corporate administration role
- Experience in providing Personal Assistance, or the desire to learn
- A cultural ambassador, who is aligned to the core values of the business and leadership team
- Previous leadership experience - ability to assess workloads and effectively delegate and motivate a receptionist/ junior administration
- Creative instincts and an eye for detail
- The passion and initiative to problem solve
- Strong IT skills and an experience with Office 365 - Word (intermediate), Excel (basic), PowerPoint (basic)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud is desirable, but not essential - in particular; Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Exceptional communication and corporate presentation
This is a unique role offering someone an opportunity to be part of a highly energetic and driven team of professionals.
If this sounds like you, apply today! If you have any further questions and would like to know please email Belinda Lonigro - firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.