AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + Commissions OTE $120k - $160k+
An opportunity to join a well-established company, offering support to a fun & highly performing team. Apply today to join the family!
- Clear direction on what you need to do to reach your next promotion
- Join an established team in infrastructure and construction
- At Marble we embrace the opportunity to think big and stay ahead of the curve
Here at Marble we are looking for a recruitment consultant who has made their mark in Australia's Construction space. Someone who has delivered results for established companies and has a grip on placing white collar professionals into permanent roles. You would be working on the WA Civil Infrastructure desk, focusing on both metro & FIFO roles. This is your opportunity to head up the WA desk working with a highly accomplished and experienced construction team
Our vision is for you to join our Perth based recruitment team working across an expansive network of civil clients and candidates. From there your entrepreneurial skills will allow you to identify the strongest opportunities for success as you put your spin on an industry that is full of opportunity.
"The working environment created by Marble is one that allows you to grow in your career & grow as a person. There is an incredible amount of resources given to you to thrive, comprehensive training provided and fantastic support from all your work colleges/management. The staff working here are very easy to get along with and there is a fantastic social component to the office with dinner, activities and drinks provided at the end of each month." - Luke
The Marble Offer
- A lucrative salary and incentive package including an initial earnings guarantee is on offer
- Sponsorship Opportunities available for overseas candidates
- Flexible work arrangements, extended annual leave up to 23 days
- $500 annual budget to pursue your passions outside of work
- Annual High-Flyers trip to Queenstown
- Monthly team drinks/end of month events
- Regular incentives!
- Mobile phone
A successful candidate will have
- A hunger for development and drive to succeed in your career
- At least 12 months recruitment experience in the Construction Industry (and proven billings)
- Alternatively previous experience in Business Development, sales or account management
- You are a sociable individual both inside and outside of work and enjoy being a part of a team
- The ability to engage and hold conversations with key stakeholders both over the phone and in person
- Good tenure at companies, where good relationships are still held
If you like what you see and want to find out more, please give me today on 0428685526 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat and to find out more information.
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.