AU$99000 - AU$100000 per annum + super, company car and phone
60 day warranty period, manage a team of 4. Licensed Builder, Carpenter - 400 residential homes per year. CTTT and NCAT experience essential
- 60 day warranty period Manager: Licensed Builder, Carpenter - residential homes
- Manager a team of 4 staff, rectification works, budget costing experience
- Supervisor or Building Inspector - CTTT and NCAT experience essential
A family builder, with long and trusted roots in the NSW residential market. They have a very strong construction department, and have created this role to better care for their customers and staff.
Building 400 homes a year, they have a very family oriented culture. Generous and empathetic, its a great place to find stability and work your whole career.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Warranty Department.
- Manage 4 administrators, allocate works and manage timeframes.
- Work with the internal departments to help improve processes, any design errors or material failures. You will work closely with the Construction Manager and onsite staff to fix any rectification errors.
- Controlling and keeping budgets within scope will be a big part of the role - strong cost management in a previous role will be high favoured.
- You will liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors and customers regarding Warranty requests.
- Respond to Fair Trading Tribunal claims, NCAT claims and attend hearings.
- Prepare evidence for response to claims for Delay Charts, Expert Reports, Contract information.
- Long term experience in a construction management or supervision role
- Licensed builder and or carpentry trade qualified
- Extensive knowledge of WH&S requirements
- Previous experience managing a team or department
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Strong, professional communication
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.