AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + commissions OTE $100-150k+
Fast track your career and be a superstar recruiter alongside a in a highly successful team. Be highly driven by targets, goals & commissions!
- Established and successful, flagship desk which is full of opportunity
- A career development programme learning from the best in the business
- Work in a vibrant, fun and busy office environment with endless incentives
The Marble Family - Who We Are
Quite simply, our people are what makes us Marble. We are warm hearted individuals, and we firmly believe in the power of good people doing amazing things in the right environment. We view each and every situation without judgment and always work with pure intentions. Founded in 2006 we have cemented ourselves as the leading national independent recruitment group within the construction, civil infrastructure and mining sectors.
We are a business built on support, camaraderie, dedication, passion, having fun and always finding the time to celebrate. All we ask from anyone that comes on board is they have a good attitude and that they are willing to invest in themselves and the people around them.
Here is what people at Marble have to say about the company..
"I joined Marble with no recruitment experience, but as soon as I stepped through the door I was made to feel at home. 4 years later, and the team is more like a second family now! Over the last 4 years I have been guided through continuous career promotions and have been supported by some great people within the business. On top of that I've experienced some amazing things with the team, I've taken a sea plane to Rottnest Island, quad biked up Coronet Peal in Queenstown NZ & played bubble soccer on East Perth foreshore.. to name a few!" - Jem
The Marble Life
- Generous base salary + commissions up to 40% - OTE $100-150k+
- Working a well-established desk with commitment clients & candidates
- Flexible work arrangements & extended annual leave up to 23 days
- $500 annual budget to pursue your passions outside of work
- Annual High-Flyers trip to Queenstown
- Monthly team drinks/end of month events
- Regular incentives!
- Mobile phone
- Supportive, committed and highly performing team
What we want from you
- Previous experience working in technical sales/solution selling
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Commerce, Communications or the like is preferred, but not essential
- Very strong client relationship building skills and evidence of phone-based sales as well as face to face
- Have an eye for detail and know how to work and think outside of the box
- Exceptional communication skills and very well presented
- A successful sales record in your previous roles
- Delivery and execution in every aspect of your working career
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.