Commissions + Incentives
Join a team of young, high energy & high performing recruiters - an environment you can genuinely say you enjoy working in.
- A real family like team who consistently support & back one another
- An opportunity for a great individual to kick start their corporate career
- Success is a recognized and celebrated daily as a team
If you haven't heard of us before, Marble is one of Australia's fastest growing, privately owned recruitment agencies. We have an opportunity within our business on one of our most successful and high performing sections. It is one which rarely becomes available and is full of opportunity.
With deep-seated client relationships amongst some of Australia's most recognised commercial construction firms, and highly established candidate pools, this is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced recruiter or a proven sales professional. In this role you will be working alongside a highly experienced consultant and have the benefit of 5 other consultants who nationally work and own this commercial space.
Life at Marble
- Generous base salary + commissions
- High spec / newly fitted out work space complete with sweeping views of the bay from Level 37, pool table, ping pong table and large kitchen
- Flexible work arrangements Extended annual leave up to 23 days
- $500 annual budget to pursue your passions outside of work
- Annual High-Flyers trip to Queenstown
- Monthly team drinks/end of month events
- Regular incentives!
- Mobile phone
What we need from you!
- A hunger for development and drive to succeed in your career
- Previous experience in a sales or recruitment role, working in a fast-paced environment to set targets
- Degree qualified in a Business related degree is preferred but not essential
- You are a sociable individual both inside and outside of work and enjoy being a part of a team
- The ability to engage and hold conversations with key stakeholders both over the phone and in person
- Good tenure at companies, where good relationships are still held
If you like what you see and want to find out more, please give me today on 0428685526 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat and to find out more information.
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.