Design & Architecture
AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + Super
A small architectural firm based in the North Sydney area are looking for a senior project architect. Specialist in education - ArchiCAD-$140 package
- A highly respected architecture firm based in the North Sydney area
- A true specialist in the education sector
- Role could pay in excess of $140k package
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This renowned Architectural practice has a leading presence in the market and is highly regarded for its education projects. Projects could range from $1million to $40million. With a growing pipeline of projects, this firm is seeking to grow their leadership team with the addition of an accomplished Senior Project Architect.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Project Architect you will required to work on projects from concept through to construction. On bigger projects you will manage a small team of 3-4. Projects will include school, universities and child care centres.
- Managing external architects/consultants to refine design, external finishes, internal layouts and detailing, as well as identify and maximise value engineering opportunities
- Working with in-house documentation team to deliver multiple projects
- Managing process and ensuring timely delivery of projects and documentation
- Ensure projects are properly costed at all stages of design development to ensure they are delivered on budget
- Conduct meeting with clients
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum 10 years architectural experience
- Education experience is essential
- Strong under pressure- you will be dealing with site staff, architects, builders and working closely with senior internal staff
- Experience in documenting large scale education projects
- Strong delivery experience
- Strong ArchiCAD experience
This practice identifies its workplace culture as central to its success. This firm places significant emphasis on the workplace satisfaction of all its staff and achieves this through providing a flexible culture and regular training & development opportunities. Working within this collaborative environment, you will be given unlimited opportunities to take ownership of your projects and exercise your leadership skills.
- Family-oriented working environment and supportive team
- A great mix of friendly characters
- A well respected architectural firm who truly are specialised
- Work alongside industry leaders and like-minded individual
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.