Design & Architecture
AU$70000 - AU$100000 per annum + Super
A global architecture firm with an outstanding reputation and impressive projects are looking to add an Interior Designer for a hospital project.
- A highly respected architecture firm based in Sydney CBD
- Work on iconic hospital projects up to $1billion as well as other great projects
- An amazing open plan office with a very relaxed culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A global architecture firm with an outstanding reputation are looking to add to the team. They have a hugely diverse portfolio and have worked on iconic projects worldwide. They work from design competitions through to construction. Due to a rise in hospital projects they are looking for someone with some outstanding hospital experience. The office is open planned and has lots of break out areas. The culture is really relaxed and there's a very friendly atmosphere.
What They Need
My client is looking for a Graduate-Mid Level Interior Designer. This is to work on one of the largest hospital projects in Australia in a team of 7 people. Due to the companies hugely, diverse project list there will be opportunities to work in different sectors overtime.
- Work in a team of 7 on a large hospital project
- Involved in the project design and documentation stages
- Ensuring the project is delivered on time
- Have a great attitude and be a real team player
- Minimum 2+ years local post graduate experience in an interior design role
- High proficiency in Revit is a must
- Hospital and healthcare experience will be very desirable
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design
- Be able to work to struct deadlines
- A forward-thinking business who are in a real growth phase
- Work on diverse projects that are not repetitive
- A great company culture
- Chance for long term career growth
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.